Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's never too late.

I must admit I am not domestic at all but I love to eat. haha. I have a love for Kupkakes but have only used cake mix. Sunday I decided it was time to put my Magnolia Cookbook to work that I have had since ex-mas. I have to admit it was a struggle.





And colors.




Here they are straight out of the oven.






This is my frosting.. doesn't look much like frosting to me =/. I thought that it might have been too harm in the house but I'm pretty sure I didn't add enough powered sugar.






These are my finished cupcakes. I was not happy AT ALL on how they looked BUT it was my first time and practice makes perfect, right?











I must say they didnt taste half bad but they didnt look to nice. The icing wasn't thick enough and the batter kind of reminded me of pancake batter. I will not give up!


No comments: